If you are looking for some cool ways to spend time with your dad this Father’s Day, then look no further. This following article from SignUpGenious has many activity ideas for all types of dads. You can do them as a family or just the two of you if you wish!
30 Activities to Do with Dad on Father’s Day
Are you hoping to make this Father’s Day extra special for your dad? Here are 30 activities for you and him to do together that are sure to inspire a fun-filled, memorable day.
Activities for the Dad Who is Still a Kid at Heart
Technically he’s a grownup, but here are some activities for the dad who still plays like a kid.
- Go-Kart Racing – Does your dad love a high-speed car chase? Take dad to the go-kart track and let him satisfy his need for speed as he races his children around the track.
- Scavenger Hunt – Create a scavenger hunt and give dad clues to help him find his special Father’s Day gift. This can be an indoor activity or a scavenger hunt bike ride around the neighborhood. Arrange to have dad find his last clue at a picnic lunch or a nearby restaurant.
- Laser Tag – Remember when dad tried to get in on the fun at your laser tag birthday party a few years back? Laser tag is fun for all ages and will be a surprise activity sure to put a grin on dad’s face.
- A Zip Line Adventure – If your dad loves the outdoors, take him out for a zip line excursion. This memorable event will be sure to make the “remember when” category in future years.
- An Arcade Day – A day at the arcade is fun for kids of all ages! If your dad is a kid at heart, then treat him to a day of family friendly arcade games on Father’s Day.
- A Day at the Water Park – A day riding water slides and swimming in the wave pool brings out the kid in everyone!
Activities for the Sporty Dad
Is your dad the first to volunteer whenever they need a tee-ball coach? Does he always wear his lucky jersey on game day? If so, then here are some sport-themed activities for you and your dad to enjoy together…