Keto Cheese Crackers Recipe
This recipe is from the Custom Keto Diet. Their “Done For You” keto meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. You can visit their website www.customketodiet.com get-diet to start creating your plan. Simply follow it to achieve a successful Keto diet! 🙂
Keto Cheese Crackers
These crackers are the crunch you have been missing on keto! Enjoy these during snack time, or at any part of the day. It’s so good you will want to have these always at hand!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 6 minutes
Makes 12 crackers
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
6 Tbsp Almond Flour
2 Egg Yolk
pinch of Black Pepper
1) Combine all ingredients in a bowl and knead into a smooth dough.
2) Line a baking sheet with parchment and preheat the oven to 220C.
3) Place dough in between sheets of parchment and flatten with a rolling pin.
4) Cut into serving-sized pieces and prick holes on the surface with a fork.
5) Transfer onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes.
➡️ Nutritional Information (per 6 crackers):
Energy – 273 kcal
Protein – 13g (19%)
Fat – 23g (74%)
Carbohydrates – 4.8g (7%)
Fiber – 2g
Never worry about what to eat next on Keto! Receive hundreds of FREE Keto Snack Recipes here
Need help to keep on track and remember what you should be doing on Keto to be successful? Use this free cheatsheet!
Receive your FREE Keto Cheatsheet here