About Green Tea
Green tea is produced using the leaves of Camellia Sinensis that have been minimally oxidized, this is an ancient natural beverage that has been known broadly utilized because of its capacity to fill in as a stimulant, this is mainly a direct result of the caffeine present in the tea. Present day scientists have been able out to discover that the green tea has various advantages to the body separated from being a stimulant.
The medical advantages of green tea for a wide variety of infirmities, including different types of heart disease, cancer, and liver disease, were reported. Many of these useful impacts of green tea are identified with its polyphenol, especially Catechin and epigallocatechin gallate content.
- Weight Reduction – It has proven to be useful for weight reduction. Practically all dietitians, regardless of where they come from suggest a person experiencing weight to increase his utilization of green tea.
- Anti-ageing – Antioxidants advance flexibility in the body and restrain the degenerative procedures happening in your skin cells. The polyphenols and amino acids in the green tea will enable the skin to create collagen and avoid wrinkles.
- Bring down cholesterol – Green tea can help decrease the level of bad cholesterol in the blood and increase good cholesterol. This can help avoid cardiovascular and numerous different sorts of diseases that are influenced by blood.
- Healthy Brain – Green tеа саn increase movement in the working memory territory of the cerebrum. With expanded bloodstream, more sound veins саn reach the mind. It аlѕо helps square the arrangement of plaques that have bееn connected to Alzheimer’s infection.
- Stronger Immune System – Research shows that individuals who normally drink green tea don’t experience basic bacterial and viral infections as easily as individuals who don’t consume it. Green tea supports the immune system.
- Controls Diabetes – If not taken with sugar, the alkaline nature of green tea decreases the blood glucose level. In addition, the antioxidant and astringent characteristics of green tea guarantee great health and better working of the pancreas.
How much green tea should you have?
Drinking 3 cups of green tea for each day is by all accounts ideal to obtain the most medical advantages. General utilization of 320mg of polyphenols in multi-day is great which compensates for your everyday requirement of antioxidants. Which implies the utilization of some green tea on a normal, for the vast majority in the multi-day should do the trick.
4 Best Times to Drink Green Tea
1. Try not to drink green tea on an empty stomach in the morning as it can cause bad effects on the liver because of catechins in it.
2. You can drink some green tea between suppers.
3. Have green tea before exercise as it can build vitality so you can practice longer.
4. The best time to drink is two hours before sleep time since this is the most reduced digestion moment and the green tea can build it.
Some more information about green tea below: