Diaper bag styles have come a long way since my daughter was born. So, I began shopping for one with a little more sophistication, something without a bunny design would be a great start! I was really pleased to find a great selection of fashion forward bags for moms. They are functional yet hip. The available fabrics are out of this world and you can find every style and size imaginable. I finally settled on a bag that fits both my mom and business owner lifestyles. I feel like a million bucks now. Here is a picture of the bag:
- BPA Free, PVC Free, Phthalate Free
- Expandable center makes bag 20% larger
- Hangs neatly on a stroller and can be worn over the shoulder
- Non skid stroller straps fits on any stroller; Cushioned changing pad; Soft, lightweight material; water resistant lining
- Eleven pockets, insulated bottle pockets and handy front zip phone pocket
This one would have been my second choice:
- The Grand Central Diaper Bag Tote’s three innovative sections organize everything a Mom needs
- 3 large, divided sections and 11 pockets including 2 large exterior zip pockets, 2 insulated side pockets fit extra-wide bottles, phone pocket, and fleece-lined sunglass pocket
- Features cotton tote straps, vegan leather trim and hangs neatly on stroller
- Includes machine washable cushioned changing pad; size unfolded (inches): 23.5l x 12h; (cm): 60l x 30h; folded (inches): 8l x 12h; (cm): 20l x 30h
If backpacks are more your style, this one is awesome!
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Handsfree is the way to be – this diaper backpack reliably holds all your essential items for baby care all while freeing up both of your hands. You can even strap it to your stroller
- High-quality water resistant twill polyester (stronger than cloth), non-fraying stitching, and strong zippers means you’ll have a diaper bag backpack that lasts for years
- 14 pockets; one for every need, so you can organize your supplies and your baby’s supplies with ease
- Comes with (1) large durable changing mat and (1) sundry bag, so you have everything you need when you purchase this backpack diaper bag!
Remember how I said that I now feel like a million bucks since purchasing my new stylish diaper bag? Well actually, a million bucks is a bit of an exaggeration. The diaper bag was a tremendous improvement to my “look” but I will still need to do something about my ponytail and sweatpants. That will have to be a different article.